CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Little Things.

I am thankful for a lot of things---today, I'm going make a list of ten little things for which I am so thankful!!!
I am thankful for:
1. Crafts---I love to be crafty and creative!  It makes me happy to work on something and see something initially formed in my head come to life by the work of my own hands!
2.  Music---I love music and I love to sing!  I'm not the type of person that has ever enjoyed competing, but I love singing for enjoyment and to praise my Father!  It's my favorite way to worship!
3.  Books---Reading is the best.  Everyone should do it.  Seriously :)
4.  Scarves---They are one of the best fashion accessories.  Plus, they keep your neck warm!
5.  Coffee cups---cute ones that are fun shapes.
6.  Coffee---preferably Starbucks, despite the fact that they are NOT healthy in any way, shape, or form.  They are, however, delightfully delicious.  Carmel Frap, all the way!!! :)
7.  Decorations---I love to decorate!  Whether just generally decorating a room or decorating for a holiday, I love it and I enjoy coming up with inexpensive, adorable ways to make our home festive!
8.  Strawberries and Avocados---they are YUMMY.
9.  Flowers---I really want to have my own garden someday.  It would be filled with beautiful flowers and would be a peaceful place to go and read a book or spend time in prayer.
10.  Cameras---I love taking pictures and I love having pictures!!!

Lots of Love,
LEW

1 comments:

Anonymous

You need to find a nice arboretum or garden center until you can have your own garden. my only problem with flower gardens is that they take a lot of time for keep the weeds out!
Thanks for giving me a potential Christmas list :)

Post a Comment